Our Response to COVID-19
How Cameron Has Responded:
- 100 to-go lunches are being distributed every day, Monday-Friday.
- Break Bags full of groceries and activity pages for kids are being distributed to families with children.
- 30 Easter Baskets full of groceries, gifts and candy were distributed to CamKids and their families.
- Staff is working hard in the kitchen and at home to ensure programs run smoothly and to plan for future programming.
- Committees are meeting on a monthly basis (Marketing, Board of Directors, Event Planning teams, Adult Development, and Strategic Planning).
- Volunteers are helping to pick-up and drop-off food and hygiene donations.
- Cameron is partnering with local organizations including Foodlink, United Way, MC Collaborative, Junior League of Rochester, REACH, House of Mercy and many more!
All of this is made possible by our generous supporters!
3 Ways You Can Support Cameron:
- Lunch Donations and Hygiene Supply Donations. (Accepted M-F between 10:00am-2:00pm)
- Lunch meat
- Healthy Snacks
- Canned goods
- Hand soap
- Make a Monetary Donation.
- Donate through PayPal by visiting our donate page here.
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser and Raise Money on Cameron’s Behalf
- See details here.
Questions? Call 585-254-2697 or email Elisabeth.Stojkovic@cameronministries.org
Thank you for your support & generosity!